Thursday, 2 February 2012

Thank You...

undefined

I've been nominated by Emma at The Log Cabin for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Thank you very much Emma, I'm glad you like my blog...I'm just amazed that anyone wants to read my ramblings.

From what I can see, the rules are that you:

1. Acknowledge the giver of the award. Done!
2. Award the award (I know, sounds silly) to 15 other stupendous bloggers that you like to read. Hmmmm, 15???            
3. Give 7 facts about yourself that noone knows. Okay, let me think.....

Ok, so first I'll list the bloggers I like to read and I'll apologise now if you've already been nominated before and are probably thinking "what, this again?". Also, I don't think I can quite manage 15 (cutting and pasting links take a long time, especially when my feet are being tickled by Bucket jnr and his singing microphone is in French mode).

Attic 24
The Beetle Shack
Annaboo's House
Little Cotton Rabbits
michele made me
At Second Street
MemeRose
luvinthemommyhood
Frugal Queen
Monkey Beans

I would have nominated Anne at Marmalade and Catmint and Emma at The Log Cabin as I love their blogs but they've been nominated already and you never know I might just introduce a new blog to you.

I hope ten will be enough, my head is currently swimming with the tinny singing of elephants and trumpets, biscuits and apples (all from that blasted lovely microphone which Bucket jnr has to play with right next to my head).

Now, some facts about me....

1. I had blue eyes until I was 6, then they changed to green. I know, weird right???
2. I used to play the clarinet at school.
3. I've eaten tripe, snails and trotters and 2 out of 3 of them weren't too bad.
4. Both my eyebrows can lift independently (remember the two kids on the advert - just not as fast and not as freaky).
5. I was stupid enough to take my dog for a walk when I was on rollerskates (just in case anyone's wondering, this is NOT a recent thing, I was about 5/6 at the time and can remember the start, but not the ending).

I think that's enough to embarrass myself for the moment. Now to let people know that I've nominated them.

And just for your enjoyment, here are those two cute kiddies with their wriggling eyebrows....


Sam xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, you're very welcome, I love reading your blog. I used to play the clarinet at school as well and I can raise both eyebrows independently! But I don't think I will be eating tripe, snails or trotters anytime soon! I too love Attic 24, I couldn't have made half the things I do without Lucy. There's a few blogs you've listed that I haven't heard of so will check them out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about this award is that it does give you a chance to explore new blogs.I hadnt heard of some of those you nominated.
    I'm with Emma though about the tripe,snails and trotters yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award Sam... it is very lovely of you to think of my blog and I am glad you like to visit. I will have a little look through your archives now... it's minus something or other, so I'm having a relax by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for passing on the award Sam and for being brave and telling us your 5 funny facts. I'll be humming that tune for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete