Tuesday 15 May 2012

BzzAgent Report 1

I received my first BzzAgent Box on Wednesday 9th May which contained:

10 x sample sizes of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste (whitening)
1 x toothbrush (soft)
1 x Large tube of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste

As a BzzAgent all I need to do is try the product and then discuss it. I am NOT selling and I am NOT trying to influence, just giving my opinion and getting some freebies at the same time.

I've kept some of the bits and the rest of the samples of toothpaste have been given out to friends on the school run so they can try them and let me know what they think in 5 days time.

5 days later


I gave a sample size toothpaste and the toothbrush to Mr Bucket. I can't really use soft bristle brushes as they don't seem to clean my teeth that well but I've been informed by Mr Bucket that the Colgate toothbrush makes his teeth feel clean and really soft so maybe I should have hung onto it after all. He also likes the toothpaste and hasn't had any problems with his teeth since using it (and he has really sensitive teeth).

I tried the larger size and I must say that it gives a nice minty, fresh, clean feel to my teeth. I only wish it had been a whitening one as well but nevermind it seems to be working well. I do have sensitive teeth but they are a bit intermittent with which food they'll react to but I haven't had any twinges yet.

The other school mums that tried the product have all agreed that it seems to work initially but would need to use over a longer period of time before they can make a proper choice.

Overall, very pleased with the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste and I'm probably going to carry on using it. The only thing that might matter is the cost as it's a bit higher than my normal toothpastes (and I don't generally use budget brands) but if I have to pay a small amount over so that my teeth don't hurt, then so be it. Sam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment