Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Right that's it, the shopping is finally done. I was one of the mad ones doing an early morning trek (5 a.m.) round the shops. Amazingly it was only really for 'normal' everyday food.

The amount of yawning, muttering and head shaking was hilarious.....I was doing it too. Everyone should have had warning lights on their trolleys as an extra precaution.

I got back home just in time to put the stuff away before the kids woke up and I've had one coffee, so far. Nevermind bucketful of everything, as long as my bucket if filled to the brim with caffeine, I should get through the day ok.

I've got a last round of baking to do and a quick hoover up just to tidy the place up. Just about all my wrapping was finished last night so I haven't too much to do tonight except relax but I don't think today is going to be that relaxing as the kids are already hyped up and wishing it was Christmas day already.


So, a big Merry Christmas to everyone and hoping for a great New Year. Best wishes to you all for 2012.

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment