Thursday 1 December 2011

One of those days...

Do you ever have those days when everything seems to go wrong.

I don't have them too often but every now and then they creep up on me and bite me on the bottom. Not a big bite all of the time, sometimes it's just little things that happen just to annoy you.

Today seems to be one of those days:-

I have a serious case of 'dropsy', everything I handle amazingly ends up on the floor;
I walk into doors, even automatic ones at shops;
I spill things;
I lose things (hopefully will turn up somewhere strange in a few days time);

And today, the biggie for me - my washing machine was full of water and even though I shouldn't be able to open the door (it has a lock which is meant to stop this), I CAN. I have no idea where this water has appeared from as I have been quite slow with my washing for the past couple of days. It is just there.

The day has yet to end so I know that something else is waiting for me.

I'm having chilli for tea.....WHY????? Why did I cook chilli today???!!!

Does anyone have a big bib that I can borrow. Sam xx

1 comment: