Thursday 8 December 2011

Oh yes I did .......

I am feeling totally shattered. I feel worn out and all I want to do is veg out in front of the boggle box and do absolutely nothing.

I have just spent the day with a load of school kids at the panto.

Don't get me wrong I loved it but even though it was a great day out I still had to be responsible for some of the children and help out with controlling some of the other terrors children as well.

My brain feels completely wrung out.

I must admit I shouted and laughed along with the rest of them although had to shush some of mine as they are at that age when they want to take away some of the magic by pointing out the wires and the actors that may have more than one part.

It all went fairly well but it was hard afterwards when they had finished lunch and their energy came flooding back by which time mine (and probably the teachers) was flagging. I have nothing but respect for teachers who have to do this day in and day out. I'm not too sure I have as much patience to be able to do this all the time.

I asked Miss Bucket if I was too strict but she thought I was easier than the teachers as I laughed at their jokes. 

I'm going to give myself a well-earned pat on the back but never again........well, probably until next time. Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment