Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas kids message

Cass at The Diary of a Frugal Family has given a post about sending letters to Santa via Royal Mail and asked what anyone else does.  So I let her know how I bring the magic to my kids. Then I thought I would share it on here in case anyone would like to give it a go.

For the past couple of years I have used Portable North Pole.

All you have to do is enter a few details about what your child would like for Christmas, favourite things etc and you will then have a video email from a very authentic looking Santa.

The look on the kids faces is magical, I can't tell you how much they love this. He talks to them personally and 'seems' to know all about them and what they would like.

You can't enter the details online just yet as the site only comes on fully nearer Christmas time but I can tell you that it is absolutely wonderful and all past times it has been free. Obviously I can't comment for this year but I will definitely be checking again. Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment