Thursday 24 November 2011

Day off

 
No, I haven't gone anywhere today. Today is officially my day off and I'm trying to think calm, lovely thoughts to clear my head.

Like most mums, every day of the week is taken up with doing something i.e. washing, cooking, tidying up, sorting out bills, ferrying to school, organising, breaking up fights, dealing with problems etc.

Some of the time we even manage to do some crafting or baking (if we can squeeze a few extra minutes out of the day).

So I declared that I would have Thursday as my day when I can just read the paper or watch a really crappy film, just because I want to.

Although, to be exact, it is only Thursday morning that I get as Bucket jnr does half days at Nursery but beggars can't be choosers. And it's enough time to get into that rested place that so often eludes me. Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment