Wednesday 9 November 2011

Slow day

Today I've got a migraine coming, it's not fully arrived yet but I know it's coming. So I've my cup of sweet tea at the ready, craft magazines set up close by and I'm going to take it a little easy.

Nevermind, it will give me a chance to figure out what I'm going to sew next. I've been itching to sew something - it's almost like I have a little sewing fairy sitting on my shoulder, tapping non-stop, saying "sew, sew, sew".

I like to sew toys for the kids - they are a really appreciative audience. I've found a couple of good etsy shops that have some great toy patterns.

I've also seen a sew-along with Andrea at The Train To Crazy on her 7th November post and the messenger bag looks really sweet so I'm considering that.

Anna at Noodlehead is doing a really lovely skirt tutorial. She's only on day 2 so I wouldn't have missed much.

And, I hate to say it, Christmas is nearly here so I've been thinking about making some Christmas decorations. Maybe a nice bunting of some kind.....

So much to think about with a sore head, oh well. Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment